Download RedSn0w 0.9.10b7 to jailbreak 5.0.1 untethered on iPhone 4S and iPad 2 (Finally), iPhone Dev Team has released a new update to their RedSn0w (the popular jailbreaking tool), the new version RedSn0w 0.9.10b7 comes with tons of new features specially for A5 jailbreakers.
iPhone-Dev team has announced that the next version of redsn0w will support iOS restoration. this means that, no need for iTunes when restoring iOS devices.
Update #2: Version 0.9.10b7 of redsn0w adds a collection of useful features: It finally implements the corona-A5 jailbreak for iPhone4S and iPad2 devices still at 5.0.1. It can also re-install that jailbreak for those who accidentally uninstalled the untether. When stitching an IPSW, it can now grab your blobs directly from Cydia. It now shows a lot more info about your device (for instance, whether your iPhone3G has the vulnerable baseband boot loader, or whether your iPhone3GS has the old exploitable bootrom. (And the next new feature to be added will be built-in restore support, to provide an alternative to iTunes restores.)
Download Redsn0w 0.9.10b7:
You can download redsn0w 0.9.10b7 for Windows and Mac OS X from following links:
keep following us on Google+,Twitter, or like our Facebook page to get the latest News!
Follow Jailbreak+ on Google+
Don’t Forget to See:
- Unlock iPhone 4S on 1.0.11, 1.0.13, 1.0.14 Baseband with TPSIM by ChinaSnow [Video]
- install Siri Alternative For iPhone 4, 3GS, iPad 2, 1 and iPod Touch
- Finally install Siri on iPhone 4, iPod touch 4G without Proxy [Video Tutorial]
- Download Absinthe for Windows for Jailbreak iPhone 4S / iPad 2 5.0.1 untethered
- How to Jailbreak iOS 5.0.1 Untethered With Sn0wbreeze 2.9