Install Siri on iPhone 4, iPod touch 4G without Proxy! Yes you read it right, Today we’ve got great news from JBN for you. finally you can install Siri on jailbroken iPhone 4, iPod touch 4G without Proxy Server. In this post we are showing you the steps to install Siri on iPhone 4, iPod touch 4G.
Step 1: Go to Cydia > Sources > Edit > Add and add the following repo :
Step 2: Tab on Search, then search for “Siriport” and install it and reboot your device.
Step 3: Reboot your device.Step 4: Download this Certificate file From siriport.ru/1.crt or here Direct like. Note: If you can not download this Certificate on your device, download it from your computer, then email it to yourself, and open it on your iPhone 4, iPod touch 4G from your email.
Step 6: Reboot your Device.
Step 7: Activate Siri and say “Hi Siri”.
Step 8: It may stuck with you at the first time, wait 1-4 minutes and try again. (Say “Hi Siri” again) until Siri is activated.
Here’s video shows you how to install Siri on iPhone 4, iPod touch 4G without Proxy
keep following us on Google+,Twitter, or like our Facebook page to get the latest News!
Follow Jailbreak+ on Google+
Don’t Forget to See:
- Unlock iPhone 4S on 1.0.11, 1.0.13, 1.0.14 Baseband with TPSIM by ChinaSnow [Video]
- install Siri Alternative For iPhone 4, 3GS, iPad 2, 1 and iPod Touch
- Finally install Siri on iPhone 4, iPod touch 4G without Proxy [Video Tutorial]
- Download Absinthe for Windows for Jailbreak iPhone 4S / iPad 2 5.0.1 untethered
- How to Jailbreak iOS 5.0.1 Untethered With Sn0wbreeze 2.9