Most of us like to add more security features to our mobile devices in order to prevent others from entering our phones and interfering with our privacy. You can add pin codes to lock your mobile or portable devices that make it hard for others to log in your mobile. Usually, when someone steals your mobile or even anyone playing with your mobile and enters the pin code 3 times consecutively wrong, the device will close and no more accept extra trials.
Now we have got a new different tweak, which is iCaughtU and can be found on Cydia. This application gives you the opportunity to see the face of the person logging in your phone and entering the wrong pin code.
- Capturing the face with the front camera on iPhone 4S and iPod touch 4G
- After capturing the face it will be saved in the gallery folder
- Sending these photos through email “under settings option” accompanied with the time and location of the photo
- As a feature, maximum tries can be set when entering a wrong password to the iPhone or iPod touch
- iCaughtU application is considered fully compatible with the android XTlock
- As there is iCaughtU tweak there is also iCaughtU pro version, and the difference between the two is that iCaughtU is for free and takes the picture with the front camera of the iPhone or iPod touch and when the password is entered incorrect, the picture with the location and map are sent to the user by email. On the other hand, iCaughtU pro is for $ 2.5 and works together with the “find my iPhone” application in a way that it is considered the best tweak that finds out who is trying to steal your device.
To get your application “iCaughtU”, go to Cydia website and install the version that suits your device. When you install this tweak, just go to the settings option and you will find everything listed there, and don’t worry cause your home screen is still organized and not crowded with more icons.If you found this post useful, Support this Website on Google =>
keep following us on Google+,Twitter, or like our Facebook page to get the latest News!
Follow Jailbreak+ on Google+
Don’t Forget to See:
- Unlock iPhone 4S on 1.0.11, 1.0.13, 1.0.14 Baseband with TPSIM by ChinaSnow [Video]
- install Siri Alternative For iPhone 4, 3GS, iPad 2, 1 and iPod Touch
- Finally install Siri on iPhone 4, iPod touch 4G without Proxy [Video Tutorial]
- Download Absinthe for Windows for Jailbreak iPhone 4S / iPad 2 5.0.1 untethered
- How to Jailbreak iOS 5.0.1 Untethered With Sn0wbreeze 2.9