Pod2g has announced new updates regarding iOS 5.1 untethered jailbreak that they are trying to complete the exploits puzzle this week.
Pod2g has stated that on his twitter account:
- ETA for 5.1 JB: no clue! We’re going to set pieces of the puzzle together this week. We could have issues… Could be 1 month maybe 2…
- I know 1 month seems long, but it’s short to work on a project like this when it’s a hobby and you’ve other things to do as well.
last week The french researcher has confirmed that Chronic Dev-Team have all exploits required to do iOS 5.1 untethered jailbreak for iPad 3, iPad 2, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, 3G, iPod touch 4G and 3G, and he is working on bypassing ASLR at boot up.If you found this post useful, Support this Website on Google =>
keep following us on Google+,Twitter, or like our Facebook page to get the latest News!
Follow Jailbreak+ on Google+
Don’t Forget to See:
- Unlock iPhone 4S on 1.0.11, 1.0.13, 1.0.14 Baseband with TPSIM by ChinaSnow [Video]
- install Siri Alternative For iPhone 4, 3GS, iPad 2, 1 and iPod Touch
- Finally install Siri on iPhone 4, iPod touch 4G without Proxy [Video Tutorial]
- Download Absinthe for Windows for Jailbreak iPhone 4S / iPad 2 5.0.1 untethered
- How to Jailbreak iOS 5.0.1 Untethered With Sn0wbreeze 2.9