In reference to an Italian blog “iPhoneitalia” a strange incident happened with one of the local citizens who had faced a problem with his Smartphone model “iPhone 3GS”.
In sequence, what Bernardo tried to do was to update his iPhone but after he proceeded the iPhone started to shut down by itself with no warning of a battery shortage. Later, he tried to solve this problem out by upgrading his system to iOS 5.1 through iTunes but also no response.
Within few days, he tried back to restore his iPhone to 3GS and the result was that the device’s battery exploded leading to scratching and burning marks on the back cover of the iPhone.
Source : iPhoneitaliaIf you found this post useful, Support this Website on Google =>
keep following us on Google+,Twitter, or like our Facebook page to get the latest News!
Follow Jailbreak+ on Google+
Don’t Forget to See:
- Unlock iPhone 4S on 1.0.11, 1.0.13, 1.0.14 Baseband with TPSIM by ChinaSnow [Video]
- install Siri Alternative For iPhone 4, 3GS, iPad 2, 1 and iPod Touch
- Finally install Siri on iPhone 4, iPod touch 4G without Proxy [Video Tutorial]
- Download Absinthe for Windows for Jailbreak iPhone 4S / iPad 2 5.0.1 untethered
- How to Jailbreak iOS 5.0.1 Untethered With Sn0wbreeze 2.9