How to Unlock iPhone 4 on baseband 4.11.08 and 4.12.01 ? we have great news for all iPhone users who got locked iPhones when updating their devices accidentally to iOS 5 baseband 4.11.08 and iOS 5.1 baseband 4.12.01.
Gevey (the famous unlock solution for iPhone 4) has updated their hardware unlocking solution Ultra turbo SIM to unlock your iPhone 4 on baseband 1.59, 2.10, 3.10.1, 4.10.1, 4.11.08 and baseband 4.12.01.
The new GEVEY™ Ultra unlocks your GSM iPhone 4 running iOS 5.1 and earlier and now supports modem firmware versions 1.59, 2.10, 3.10.1, 4.10.1, 4.11.08, and 4.12.01. Currently, a tethered Jailbreak is available for iOS 5.1 for iPhone 4, and you will also need to install the latest Furious Mod file for proper operation.
Additional software needed and tested to unlock your iPhone 4 with the new GEVEY™ Ultra are Redsn0w 0.910b1 and Absinthe v0.4. Note that we cannot offer phone support for installation, configuration, or troubleshooting of the iPhone Jailbreak process
Gevey Ultra SIM is available now for iPhone 4 from ApplenBerry’s official website for 49$If you found this post useful, Support this Website on Google =>
keep following us on Google+,Twitter, or like our Facebook page to get the latest News!
Follow Jailbreak+ on Google+
Don’t Forget to See:
- Unlock iPhone 4S on 1.0.11, 1.0.13, 1.0.14 Baseband with TPSIM by ChinaSnow [Video]
- install Siri Alternative For iPhone 4, 3GS, iPad 2, 1 and iPod Touch
- Finally install Siri on iPhone 4, iPod touch 4G without Proxy [Video Tutorial]
- Download Absinthe for Windows for Jailbreak iPhone 4S / iPad 2 5.0.1 untethered
- How to Jailbreak iOS 5.0.1 Untethered With Sn0wbreeze 2.9